Bootcamp Terms and Conditions
Please Read Before Starting
- As a Bootcamp Client, you are entitled to instruction with a qualified Personal Trainer.
- Sessions will run for the duration of 30 minutes, which will include a warm-up, main workout and post workout cool down unless otherwise arranged by your Personal Trainer.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Symmetrix is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- All purchases are final. Symmetrix Bootcamps does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- You understand Symmetrix has the right to terminate the program at any time, without a refund, if you do not follow the program or fail to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner.
- Symmetrix reserves the right to refuse entry.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your health status that may alter your ability to perform your prescribed exercise program. We ask you not to attend a session if suffering from any illness or infection where there is a risk to your trainer and other members.
- We reserve the right to cancel or discontinue a session if we feel that starting or continuing the session may be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
- You must notify us of any pre-existing medical condition or injury. We are not trained, medical professionals. Before you undertake any vigorous exercise program, you should consult your doctor. If you believe there is any risk to your health from doing any of our exercises, you must notify us immediately.
- You agree to turn up to sessions five (5) minutes before scheduled commencing times to receive a debriefing as well as warm up. Each training session will last for 45 minutes. You agree to dress in appropriate workout clothing during all sessions, including but not limited to training shoes, tracksuit pants and a t-shirt. Ensure you bring a water bottle and towel. Make sure you have eaten within two (2) hours of your training sessions and are well hydrated. Training on an empty stomach, with low blood sugar or in a dehydrated state will not allow you to perform at your best. Equally, eating a large or heavy meal just prior to your session should also be avoided.
- You understand that any delays to the start of a scheduled session will not be a cause of extended services beyond the remainder of the scheduled time. You will not expect or request your trainer to run overtime.
- All sessions must be booked in via our website or app in order to attend. You can book up to 1 hour prior to the session commencement.
- Class Cancellations must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 1 hour prior to the booked session without penalty. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. For Unlimited Memberships, if there are 3 or more late cancels over a 2-week period, this will result in a £10 fee per late cancel.
- Please late cancel if you are unable to attend a class to make your place available to others.
- Symmetrix is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Session times/locations may be modified (or) cancelled on public holidays.
- You understand that during training there is the possibility of injury or illness as a result of participation in the agreed physical activity program.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs.
Get in touch
Please complete this form to get in touch